Within the portfolio of services we can highlight the following:
- Customs Brocker Pre-Inpection Report. Physical inspection at origin of the foreign trade goods, inside the factory or warehouse, at the time of consolidation of the container.
- Tracking of PO´s with suppliers, with a parallel reporting of cargo and freight forwarding.
- Inspection before and during manufacture, as well as prior to shipment.
- Quality Control of processes, products and shipments.
- Suppliers Audit: Credit, Financial and Legal.
- Factory Audit.
- Inspection at origin in the factory / supplier's warehouse (CFS Warehouse).
- Elaboration of a written and photographic pre-inspection report in a timely manner to stakeholders.
- Concordance of information between shipping documents and the physically available. Pre-inspection report vs. Documentation.
- The order is received from the client and we contact the supplier to be informed regarding the loading date.
- An appointment is scheduled for the loading date with the technical crew along with Mexican supervision.
- Prior to the appointment of cargo loading, shipment documents are requested and analyzed to be ready for container load.
- Cargo inspection, packages review by PO, merchandise counting, photo report by item, verification of compliance with restrictions, and container closing.
- Report is sent in a period no longer than 72 hours after container loading.
- Observations and recommendations are included in the report for customs clearance in Mexico.
- Notification and remote Access through web access tools or "log-in" per customer.