International Transportation of Goods Insurance
Grupo ISCE serves as a representative in Mexico for an international firm specializing in insurance for goods in international traffic.
What makes a Safe International Transport of Goods?
- Goods carried at risk can generate economic damage.
- In these cases the function of our cargo insurance is to compensate for any loss or damage caused to the goods during transport.
- In a nutshell: Insurance of goods = compensatation of the economic damage.
Scope of Insurance of Goods
- All risks
- Door to door
- Not deductible (*)
- Loading and unloading
- Covers value of the goods + shipping + contributions
- Intermediate storage
- General average
- It covers all the risks they are exposed for the duration of the insurance assets, except:
- War or similar
- Seizure, theft or other government interventions
- Financial differences
* Does not apply in special cases (see special conditions)
Special Conditions (Mexico)
- 20% Deductible:
- In national land freight per vehicle limit on the value of the goods is $ 150,000.000 USD
- 0.65% of the sum insured
- Base: Value of goods + Increment + contributions + shipping costs
Do not take unnecessary risks
Insure your shipment with us for only 0.65% of the value of a Door to Door coverage.