Brownsville, Tx. - Matamoros, Tamaulipas. Border
Why cross through this border?
- Because we have the fastest rail, sea, air and land management service at the lowest cost for goods import and export.
- Inter-State Road 69 from Canada for more direct and faster delivery. Air route for passengers from Mexico to Brownsville.
- 2012 superhighway that will connect the Pacific to Matamoros.
- Unique strategic crossing across the border for heavy metals through the Brownsville Seaport, more than 40 feet deep.
- Over 7000 feet of runway at the International Airport in Brownsville.
- More than 3.5 million square feet of warehouses.
- Over 1000 local carriers.
- More than 10,000 national carriers. 2 large international bridges.
- An international railway bridge.
- A tax area.
All this to facilitate import and export. Grupo ISCE invites the signatories to the FTA, Canada, United States and Mexico to handle your import and export cargo through this border.
Click on the map's title to view in fullscreen mode.